*Kindly let me know if you are interested to receive only Hot list from
InfoTech Valley Inc.*

*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submit resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

*Start Date*

*Immediate*

*Position:*

**

*SAP APO

***

*Business:***

Pharmacy**

*Location:***

Philadelphia **

*Duration: ***

*6 to 9 Months***

*Rate*

*Open (please quote your best)*

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING
OPPORTUNITY. RATE IS OPEN, BUT MUST BE COMPETITIVE.

This is an SAP APO consulting opportunity with a client of ours located in
the Philadelphia, PA area. This project will have an initial duration of 6-9
months and will begin in the next couple of weeks. Please give me a call or
let me know a time that would be good for you to discuss further.

Senior SAP APO consultant required for an APO 5.1 upgrade project. 7+ yrs
SAP experience, experience with APO 5.1, DP/SNP. Pharmaceutical Industry
experience would be a plus.

--
Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | InfoTech Valley, Inc.