Please send 100% matched resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Location: Wilmington, DE
Interactively participate in daily Scrum planning
- Contribute to development and maintaining the Test Plan strategy.
- Build, manage and/or execute the overall test process, using
established QTC test Scrum methodology.
- Prepare, specify, and execute test case scenarios.
- Control and manage daily test activities.
- Defining and Analyzing Requirements
- Creating Test Strategies, Test Plans and Test Scripts
- Executing Test Scripts
- Developing & Maintaining Regression Test Scripts
- Auditing System & Business Test Plans, Test Scripts and Results
- Identifying, Researching, Reporting and Closing Defects
- Defining, Developing, and Maintaining Automated Test Scripts
- Report on progress of the test process.
- Evaluate overall test process, assessing, reporting and managing risk
- Administration of test control and statistics collection (i.e. problem
reporting, defect tracking).
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years experience in Software Quality Assurance or Software
Development Test Analysis
- MUST have at least 1 year working in an Agile shop, utilizing Scrum,
RAD, Crystal or other iterative test processes
- MUST have at least 1 year working with Quality Center
- MUST have demonstrated experience as an Automated Tester (at least
70-80% of time focused on automated testing.
- Experience with Mercury WinRunner; Mercury QuickTest Professional;
Mercury LoadRunner; 5Solstice Integra Enterprise
- Experience testing Client/Server and Web software.
- Experience testing Sanchez Profile considered a huge plus.
- B.S. Degree, Computer Science, MIS or related work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Thanks & Regards
Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph: 484 636 6268
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at