Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirements, please have a look.

 If you are comfortable with requirement kindly send me your updated resume
as per the requirement ASAP.

Please send your updated resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
Requirement Details:*

Senior Project Manager

Location: Anywhere in USA

Duration: 6-12 months

Start Date: 1st December, 2008

*Responsibilities *

* Project Management - (40%)*

*         Must be able to schedule for multiple tasks with changing and
evolving priorities with tight timelines & ambiguous information.

*         Work with project leads to develop Project that fully
integrates all required activities and functions pursuant to an implemented
standard process ( IT development, deployment, operational processes,
infrastructure, testing, etc.).

*         Develop and maintain Project including project dependencies,
external linkages, and resource leveling

*         Track, analyze and report Project status and deliverable progress
based on Project

*         Recognize and analyze potential problem areas, offer solutions to
mitigate schedule deviations and issues, and adjust schedules for changes as
required

*         Provide guidance to project team members in completion of project
deliverables.

*         Assist in development of templates for project deliverables.

*         Assist in development of new tools, as needed, to deliver
comprehensive information to Program Management

*Technical - (20%)*

*    Proven presentation skills; effective use of MSProject,
PowerPoint, Excel, MSWord

*Communication/Language - (20%)*

*    Proven written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to
interact effectively across functions and cultures.
*    Facilitation skills a must for both face-to-face and virtual
environments.

 *

Management/Leadership - (20%) *

*    Effective team player and individual contributor able to
motivate collaboration among functional project leads and virtual teams.

*    Flexible contributor able to adapt and lead teams, effectively, through
shifting landscapes and priorities.

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards ………

*Kumar*

Sr.Technical recruiter,

Openboxsolutions Inc,