Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
Build/Release Engineer
Location: SFO,CA
Duration: 6 months
In person interview will be necessary after intial phone interview.

Experience with a sophisticated source code control tool such as, PVCS, ClearCase, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or systems like TFS, and VSS.

· Solid knowledge of programming languages in VB, C, C#, ASP, XML, ANT, Perl and MAKE utilities
· Experience in implementing solutions with .NET Framework.
· Familiarity with MS MTS Server
· Ability to coordinate between cross-functional teams.
· Well organized and possess outstanding follow-through and attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment frequent software releases
· Some familiarity with Database programming (MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle), Object Modeling UML, OO Design Skills

ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.