# of openings:              Two (2x)

Location:                     Atlanta, GA

Duration:                     9 months

                                    Can bill over 40 hours weekly.

                                    H1b’s OK

Client:                           NORFOLK SOUTHERN

Financially Stable /Repeat Client – we do over 50+ hires annually

Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance Analysts (Contractors).  Need to hire two
contractors immediately.

Job Summary:

This position is responsible for validating the functionality of the software
produced by the development team, reporting test status and ensuring the
successful release of the final product.

-       Help lead QA efforts for new development projects and client

-       Understand structured testing methodology, testing types and strategies

-       Review and meet with subject matter experts to ensure requirements and
design specifications meet expectations

-       Review all required documentation

-       Develop Test Plans

-       Create comprehensive test cases/scripts that are in accordance with
business and technical specifications

-       Assist with test data identification

-       Plan and schedule test activities

-       Perform all levels of manual testing (System, Regression, Integration)

-       Monitor test progress throughout the release cycle and communicate test
results, issues and risks to team members

-       Create defect tickets, status reports and track issues to resolution

-       Perform test case reviews with Business Analysts, Development and/or QA

-       Mentor team members on Testing Methodology/Best Practices to help them
and the organization to be successful

 Required Skills:

-       5+ years QA experience testing web-based and/or client/server products

-       2+ years QA experience testing mainframe applications

-       5+ years experience writing test cases from requirements

-       Strong Microsoft Word and Excel Knowledge

-       Excellent verbal and written communication skills

-       Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills

-       Excellent leadership and training skills

-       Excellent people skills; ability to mentor team members

-       Excellent test planning and organizational skills

-       Defect Tracking Tool knowledge a plus

-       Familiarity with testing tools although not required for this project

-       Familiarity with Transportation Industry a plus

-       College Degree preferred, Computer Science a plus

Business casual work environment, Flex-Hours, Team environment atmosphere,
Accessible to Marta

* Will report to Manager of Systems Development

NOTE:   This is for Norfolk Southern. They prefer candidates from well
established companies, not  Use this to your advantage when sourcing.

I Look forward to have a great business with you & I appreciate your constant
My apologies if you have received this message in error…
Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Vaptech Inc.
 :732-767-0700 Ext 3023
6: 908-731-5434
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.