*Hope you are doing great*
*Please Kindly give reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This is my client opening for a *Sr. Java/Tibco Architect – San Francisco,
CA*. *contract is 6-12 months.*
My client only wants to see LOCAL Candidates.
Minimum of 5-7 years of coding experience.
- Proficiency with JAVA, SQL and Oracle databases
- Indepth knowledge of J2EE and WebLogic
- Experience with reviewing other developers code
- Familiarization with TIBCO middleware, Adobe Livecycle, Oracle
Security Products and the Rational Toolsuite is a plus.
- Good communication skills, with both technical and non-technical
- Experience deploying applications in a large data center and
understand the relationship between multiple hardware platforms and the
interrelationship of different operating systems.
- Principles of information systems architecture for enterprise-wide
systems development such as: client/server and multi-tiered, distributed
system architecture including internet based application delivery
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to breakdown complex
ideas into manageable pieces.
- Knowledge of the principles of systems design, implementation, and
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT experience:
Total Java Experience:
Total SQL Experience:
Total oracle Database Experience:
Total J2EE Experience:
Total Weblogic Experience:
Total TIBCO Middleware Experience:
Total Adobe Lifecycle Experience:
Total Oracle Security Products Experience:
Total Rational Toolsuite Experience:
Total Experience deploying applications in a large data center:
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
*Thanks & Regards,*
(* 714-857-2002 **x** **810*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>yondtekit.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at