Dear Partners,
This is an immediate need. Please send me matching resumes. Consultants must be your H1/W2.
Need only local resources - in-person interview is required.
Oracle 9i, 10g DBA
Location:  San Francisco, CA
Duration: Long Term
Rate: DOE
Skills: Oracle 9i, 10g, RAC, UNIX, Linux, OEM, PL/SQL, SQL

Job Description:

This DBA will work closely with a team of Oracle DBAs to support our Shared RAC environment, a large Oracle DBMS infrastructure, and in providing support for key Oracle 10g upgrade activities and Enterprise DBMS efforts and projects. We are looking for a senior DBA who has experience working with system teams and products in the Linux environment and can work in a large organization on large-scale, high visibility DBMS initiatives critical to the enterprise.

Skills required:

·         Experience in managing medium and large terabyte range databases including Database Software management, capacity planning, high availability management, performance monitoring and tuning, and disaster recovery in a large complex organization

·         Demonstrated experience with: 9i and 10g RAC, with system environments (e.g. Solaris, HP-UX, Linux)

·         management of shared database environments

·         Oracle Management tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager for configuration management, storage management, server management, and database event monitoring.

Desirable skills:

·         Experience in scripting languages and must have good SQL skills.

ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.