*Kindly reply at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project*
*TITLE : ** **SAP AR (A/c Receivable ) Functional *
*Location : Little Rock, AR*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
/ Desired Amount of Experience*
*SAP Accounts Receivable ** **Required
*SAP Solution Manager ** **Required
*Business Process Mapping ** **Required
*Technical Writing **
*MS Project **
**Required 6 Years*
*MS Word **
*MS Word **
*Excellent Communication Skills ** **Required*
Global Candidate Requirements
Describe your responsibilities during the last SAP upgrade.
Describe your involvement with SAP Accounts Receivables.
Describe your experience in documenting business process workflows.
*Scope of Project**:*
*Short Description**: *
*Candidate will be responsible for knowledge transfer of SAP* system
abilities including standard configuration options and best business
practices within both the *4.7Enterprise - EAPS version 1.1*, and the *ECC
6.0 releases* for the *Accounts Receivable*.
*Complete Description**: *
The candidate must possess strong analytical skills in order to evaluate the
State of Arkansas's currently implemented version of SAP in relationship to
Accounts Receivable and the cash journal.
The candidate must possess the skills to aid in the documentation of
existing and new configuration.
The candidate must posses the skills to aid in the documentation of
currently implemented business processes based upon interviews with current
AASIS Support Center staff as well as defined end user population.
The candidate must posses the skill set to aid in the responses to
day-to-day operational help desk inquires.
The candidate must posses the skill set required to participate in the
upgrade analysis, testing, and documentation as required by the standards
set forth by the project management utilizing standard Solution Manager
upgrade road map methodology.
*Role Description*: **
- Understands government business process and operations
- Ability to transition business processes into business and technical
- Project Management experience
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs
- Works well with IT and functional areas
- Designs architecture for an organization on an enterprise level
- Evaluates and revises business processes
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Anticipates and resolves issues
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress
- Proficient in one or more project management tools
- Ensures that all project goals are accomplished according to
specifications and business objectives
- Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues
in a timely manner
- Identify and track issues, risks and action items
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own
work and work of the project team. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
- Consistently provides accurate and detailed estimates
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software or other IT
- Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision
- Proficient in one IT architectural discipline
- Proficient in developing and providing high-level executive briefings.
- Mentor and coach peers
- Provide knowledge transfer to peers
Thanks & Regards
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)
Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at