Dear Partner/Vendor
This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Consultant Updated
profile, Availability, and your Expected rate. ASAP

Position:*Business Objects with Inxight*
Location: *Washington DC*
Duration: *Long Term*
Job Description:
Required Skills:Business Objects Consultant with Inxight
Inxight resource with Security clearance – must be US citizen.
This is not maintenance work, must have a full life cycle set up experience
on Inxight.

Position:*Business Objects with DQ*
Location: *Washington DC*
Duration: *Long Term
*Job Description:
Required Skills:
Business Objects Consultant with DQ
DQ resource with security clearance.
Must be a seasoned resource with a very high level of expertise

iMCS Group Inc,
5005 W. Royal Lane,
Suite 272, Irving, TX – 75063
Voice, Americas: +1 469 648 0160
Fax: +1 972 692 8944

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail  cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word