* *

*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable

*VBA Programmer with SAS Experience*

*Location: **Wilmington**, **DE***

*Duration: 2 months*

*Start date: Immediate*

*Required skills:*

3-5 years of *experience of VBA and SAS*

Good *VBA programmer (SAS - quantitative analytic background)*

Excellent communication skills.

The VBA programmer will build an Excel-based tool using VBA.

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location: