Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Testing Analyst - LEAD (Direct client opportunity)*
*Position Title - Testing Analyst – Lead exp is MUST*
*Location – Plano, TX *
*Contract – 6-8months *
*Number of positions – 1 *
*(**Submittal** **guidelines:- please make sure to identify resource and
confirm if he/she has been submitted/ or NOT to JC Penny earlier** and get
the right to "represent in place" while sending the resume. It is important
we prescreen all the candidates prior to testing them online with prove it /
brain bench before submittal). Always include client **references **to put
weight on the candidates credentials.*
*Always try and locate **local resources **H1B/US citizens/ GC, EAD. *
"*Prefer experience in large integration efforts related to purchase order
processing or supply chain*" This is key to getting this job filled. Also,
they look at lower rates first and then move to the higher rate candidates.
· Develop system & integration test cases and scenarios based on
· Effectively communicate with the multiple business and IT areas
when deveoping test plans.
· Ability to understand the business requirements and how to
effectively test them.
· Prefer experience in large integration efforts related to
purchase order processing or supply chain.
· Ability to lead and review test cases developed by other members
of the team
· Execute system & integration test cases and test scenarios.
· Effectively work with associates and contractors to ensure
technical solutions meet business requirements/intent as well as meeting
technology direction and best practices
· Familiarity with Quality Center software is a plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*
*Fax: 734-418-2603 *
*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at