*ONLY GC HOLDERS / CITIZENS*
Here is a hot requirement for *< Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Only GC Holders /
Citizens) - Richmond, VA - 6 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any
suitable consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Only GC Holders / Citizens)
*Location:* Richmond, VA
*Duration:* 6 Months
Our client is a software development company and they are growing and
expanding their client base. Due to the addition of a new client, they have
an immediate need for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer.
*Day to Day Responsibilities:*
- PL/SQL batch interface development.
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming
- Support and/or install software applications.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis,
test witnessing and certification of software.
- Design, plan, and coordinate work teams.
- Provide technical support to project team members.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the
- 3+ years of Oracle database development experience using PL/SQL
- 3+ years of batch interface development
- 3+ years of experience developing stored procedures, triggers, and
- Experience with batch job scheduling
- Experience with TOAD
- Strong analytical skills essential
- Strong understanding of database design principals
- Experience with PERL is a big plus. PERL will be used to execute all
the batch jobs.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at