Good Morning Partner.

We have a contract opportunity for an *JAVA Developer* with strong *JSF** *and
*RAD 7*

If you have any staff with the required skills, please contact me at your
earliest convenience. Also, please send an MS Word version of the resume
with contact information. I also need your most competitive bill rate
included.

*Job Title: JAVA Developer with strong JSF and RAD 7*

*Duration: *3-6 Months or longer potentially

*LOCATION: *Syracuse, NY

*Discription:*

*-**Will work on a homegrown application that serves as a Rolodex to
consolidate departments .**  *

*-Must have skills in JSF (Java Server Faces) and RAD 7 (Rapid Application
Development)*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser***

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Email-* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Phone# (703) 880-5124*

* *

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 793 1869

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  ***