Dear Partner/Vendor

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Consultant Updated
profile, Availability, and your Expected rate. ASAP
Position: *SAP Basis Administrator/Oracle DBA*
Location: *Jacksonville** Florida**.*
Duration: *Long term project*.

Job Description:

SAP Basis - Senior Resource

Basis/DBA

Required Skills

5 year experience in SAP basis administration experience not limited to
daily monitoring and management of complex SAP landscapes including new
dimension products (R/3, CRM, BW/BI)

5 year experience in SAP basis administration experience not limited to
daily monitoring and management of complex SAP landscapes including new
dimension products (R/3, CRM, BW/BI)

OS/DB platform migration experience

Must have excellent communication skills.

Demonstrated track record of successfully participating in SAP Basis support
and project initiatives

Application performance tuning and database administration using SAP tools

Application of SAP Support Packages, SAP Kernel upgrades, and Oracle 10G
Upgrade experience

Desired Skills:

Experience with *Solution Manager* a plus

Experience working in an FDA validated environment a plus

Regards,

Krishna

iMCS Group Inc,
5005 W. Royal Lane,

Suite 272, Irving, TX – 75063

Voice, Americas: +1 469 648 0160

Fax: +1 972 692 8944

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.imcsgroup.net

Yahoo IM:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail  cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed*