Good Afternoon,

We have a urgent contract opportunity for *WebSphere administrator.*

If you have any staff with the required skills, please contact me at your
earliest convenience. Also, please send an MS Word version of the resume
with contact information. I also need your most competitive bill rate

*Job Title: *WebSphere admin

*Duration: *6 months

-WebSphere admin with 5+ years of WebSphere Portal and Application server

-Architect with Security and Infrastructure experience in portal
environments using Siteminder SSO.

-Architecture design, and implementation of Migration Infrastructure .

-Development of production procedures for transition to operations .

-Configure / Upgrade TAI agent for new Web Server.

Thanks and Regard,

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 793 1869

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  ***