We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.
Position:  C Programmer

Location: Irving, TX
 Duration: 6+ Months
 Project Description:
We need strong C programmer experienced in advanced shell scripting, SQL for
Oracle, Teradata or Informix database with a customer oriented attitude.
This position includes rotating on-call nights and weekends.
Work as part of a team to deliver software solutions for the revenue
Management data mart (ODAD).
Duties will include software development / maintenance, database and data
maintenance and production on-call on a rotating basis.
Work closely with internal customers departments and other groups to resolve
data issues and provide dependable data access.
This position requires a minimum of five years of hands on programming
experience in a business environment, demonstrated system analysis and
software development experience and an attention to detail and desire to
develop customer business knowledge to target appropriate technical
Candidate should have strong organizational/planning, interpersonal and
communications (written and verbal) skills.
This position requires the ability to handle multiple projects
simultaneously, proficiency in C programming, SQL data access, and UNIX
script writing. Strong PC skill are required.
Additionaly the following skills would be useful; Datastage ETL, DBA, Cognos
report writing, Teradata, Tivoli, and SDLC.
C *                                                   4  of 5  and 5+ Yrs.
Microsoft Office *                                3 of 5  and 5+ Yrs.
Microsoft Visio                                    1+ Yrs.
Mid Range Servers *                            4  of 5 and 5+ Yrs.
SQL *                                               4 of 5  and 5+ Yrs.
Unix *                                               4 of 5 and 5+ Yrs.
Unix Shell *                                        4  of 5 and  5+ Yrs.

Full Name:
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Resource Manager
Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
Work: 703-880-2641 ext:207 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.