*Hello Partners ,
Greetings from Global Computer Products Inc
We have the following requirement , Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .

Send Profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Title: Systems architect / Liferay developer*

*Location Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: Best *

* *

*10+ years Overall experience must*

***** candidates "MUST HAVE" Liferay experience and be able to write
portlets - Do not submit anyone without this experience quantified on the
resume. This is not a pure architecture position. The manager wants someone
who will complete the build-out of their website. ***********

*Background
*The Enterprise Architecture team is developing a Proof of Concept for a new
website. Our vision is to create a publishing system, with embedded
collaboration. We want to create a site where individuals can explore, share
ideas and collaboratively build our Enterprise architecture.
Our approach is to build this application iteratively. We are starting small
to understand our solution then scale it once we have a core team that is up
to speed.
We have some aggressive milestones: October 31st - POC unveiled December
20th - roll out plan in place.
This individual will be a core person on the team - fully dedicated to
meeting these Milestones.
For the October 31st release, most of the content is in the site. The team
needs to "cleanup" what is there and get it in a demoable state.
For the December 20th date, the team needs to put a plan in place and then
execute.

*The ideal candidate *

·           will be passionate about Liferay and using Collaboration and
Community to transform the way people interact and work.

·           has a strong Java background and ideally was involved in the
Liferay dev community

·           has experience integrating Liferay with other opensource and
proprietary products, e.g. Alfresco, Intalio, Oracle Access Manager, various
search tools, etc.

·           likes to work in small teams and get it done

·           has a proven track record delivering in complex environments
like Kaiser

·           Key Responsibilities - this individual will be involved in the
following tasks:

·           Creating and tweaking the theme

·           Helping create the vision for the Kaiser collaboration model
then leading the team to implement this vision in Liferay

·           Developing an operation model for users - e.g. how they get
alerted when a reply has been posted, etc.

·           Developing/tweaking/Integrating Portlets into the environment.

·           Help design the overall navigation - making suggestions to the
team as appropriate

·           Work with the team to figure out specific the best practice for
using specific Liferay widgets, e.g. when should we be using a Wiki vs
creating content based articles, how to manage discussion threads - e.g. how
do user's get notified.

·           Experience with Jack Rabbit and Alfresco content management
systems

·           Trouble shooting the operations environment

·           Specifying the operational environment, including: overall
configuration, publishing best practices, naming conventions, etc.

Systems Architecture                                         04-06 Yrs.

Websphere Portal                                               04-06 Yrs

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.gcp-inc.com|