Hi,
Please send suitable resumes along with rate and contact info.

Position Title: SAP Basis Consultant

Location : San Antonio

Duration: 6-12 months

Need Very Sr level only

*ONLY A++ CATEGORY RESUMES WILL BE ENTERTAINED.*

  *** SAP Req**** URGENT

 We are in need of a contractor with the following skills:

- SAP Basis

- EP 7.0 and KM performance tuning

- Experiencing in leading/driving an EP/KM performance tuning exercise

in a well thought out and planned manner.

This need is to tune the performance of a new EP 7.0 with KM project that

has recently gone live and is experiencing perfomance issues.

Specifically, external clients access the portal and view/retrieve PDF

documents stored in KM.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Jitha Radhakrishnan
Vaptech Inc.

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003
Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt.