Location : Mexico
Duration : 12 Months Plus
I need only Candain  Consultant .. i am fine with C2C .. I Have 5 slots ..
already 2 got confirmed
-       SAP R/3 Sales and Distribution (Functional)
-       SAP Implementation project for Client CPG for their North America
plants. Implementation will be in ECC6.0. The team operates in a distributed
model with resources operating out of India, Mexico and US.

Job Description
- Understand the AS-IS and arrive at TO-BE and come out with the Business
Blueprint which is inline with CPG's core business model.
- Map business process / configure as per the business needs without deviating
much from the standard SAP Functionalities.
- Re-use the FRICE objects as much as possible from the previous
implementations and extend a new object to other sites as applicable.
- Interact with Client COE to ensure custom objects are minimized as much as
possible (User Exits etc…)
- Play a key role in Sales and Distribution module in extensive testing (Unit
testing, Integration testing, Regression testing)
- Impart training to the core-team members as appropriately
- Play an integral part of the team towards achieving the go-live dates as per
the plan

During Post go-live support state:
- Provide post go-live support as part of the Project warranty
- Provide transition to the support consultant

Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Vaptech Inc.
Every sunrise delivers opportunities, while every sunset asks what we did with
the opportunities.
Number FOUR (4) in New Jersey by Deloitte & Touché  Fast 50
Number 29 in USA by Deloitte & Touché  Fast 500
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |Tel: 732-767-0700 Ext
3023 ,908-731-5468  (C)  | Fax: 908.731.5434 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | URL:
If you want to be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the subject & we
will promptly remove upon receipt
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.