Location : Mexico
Duration : 12 Months Plus
I need only Candain Consultant .. i am fine with C2C .. I Have 5 slots ..
already 2 got confirmed
- SAP R/3 Sales and Distribution (Functional)
- SAP Implementation project for Client CPG for their North America
plants. Implementation will be in ECC6.0. The team operates in a distributed
model with resources operating out of India, Mexico and US.
- Understand the AS-IS and arrive at TO-BE and come out with the Business
Blueprint which is inline with CPG's core business model.
- Map business process / configure as per the business needs without deviating
much from the standard SAP Functionalities.
- Re-use the FRICE objects as much as possible from the previous
implementations and extend a new object to other sites as applicable.
- Interact with Client COE to ensure custom objects are minimized as much as
possible (User Exits etc…)
- Play a key role in Sales and Distribution module in extensive testing (Unit
testing, Integration testing, Regression testing)
- Impart training to the core-team members as appropriately
- Play an integral part of the team towards achieving the go-live dates as per
During Post go-live support state:
- Provide post go-live support as part of the Project warranty
- Provide transition to the support consultant
Thanks & Regards
Every sunrise delivers opportunities, while every sunset asks what we did with
Number FOUR (4) in New Jersey by Deloitte & Touché Fast 50
Number 29 in USA by Deloitte & Touché Fast 500
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |Tel: 732-767-0700 Ext
3023 ,908-731-5468 (C) | Fax: 908.731.5434 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | URL:
If you want to be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the subject & we
will promptly remove upon receipt
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at