We have an exciting new opportunity with an established client. We are
looking for assistance finding well qualified consultants (H1B/Status is
OK). If we can make our mark, there can be far-reaching new business.
Screening must include the following:
1. Verify ability to work in the location (Bloomington, IL)
2. Verify ability for a 1-year PLUS contract
3. When submitting validate the following experience and skills:
ü Web-based distributed client serve
ü Excel, HyPerformix Strategizer, Best/1, Crystal Ball, OpNet or
ü Data analysis using Microsoft Excel
ü foundation in statistical and mathematical analysis
*Technical Analyst Performance *
Number of Openings
*Thursday, November 06, 2008*
Anticipated Start Date
*Monday, November 10, 2008*
*1 yr plus*
Bill Rate Range
*- Strong oral and verbal communication skills. **
- Knowledge of Web-based distributed client server systems.
- Modeling using Microsoft Excel, HyPerformix Strategizer, Best/1, Crystal
Ball, OpNet or equivalents.
- Data analysis using Microsoft Excel, SPSS, or equivalents.
- Solid foundation in statistical and mathematical analysis and
interpretation of data.
- Ability to analyze network traces.
- Soft skills required to deliver, with confidence, recommendations to
technical or management personnel.
- Understanding of Queuing Theory.
- Ability to make simplifying assumptions to maintain forward progress on
model-based decision support.
- Experience in or aptitude for Quality Assurance or
application/infrastructure performance analysis. *
*- Review project requirements and designs for performance risks **
- Create mitigation strategies and document rationale for course of action.
- Develop workload models for sizing the project or application demand for
resources needed to meet business requirements
- Develop systems models for predicting end-to-end response times and
potential performance risk and bottlenecks.
- Analyze performance data for calibrating system models.
- Design model experiments consistent with what-if scenarios.
- Document project deliverables: Statement of Risk; Workload Models, System
Models, and Experiment Results. *
Submit resumes meeting the detailed requirements.
Contact me with any questions.
I look forward to seeing your progress.
*Thanks and Regards*
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph# 646-340-5856 Fax # 212-504-8320
Visit our group at www.landmarkgoc.com
*Being an ISO 14001:2004 certification and ISO 9001-2000 corporation we
assure you high quality and superior level services.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at