* Hi,

Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the below
mentioned requirement.

Oracle Apps Technical Analyst (HR/Payroll)*

*12 Months*

*Framingham*, MA

*Rate: $60/hr*

* *

*Oracle Senior Technical Analyst/Senior Programmer Analyst *

* *

Job Description:

·        Candidate will work on design and development of
extensions/interfaces for Oracle Applications R12 using PL/SQL as part of a
larger Oracle ERP Implementation Project.

   - *Experience developing extensions/interfaces for Oracle Applications
   R12 using PL/SQL. *
   - *Experience with Forms personalizations. *
   - *Knowledge and experience with OAF and modifying custom.pll is a plus.
   - *Knowledge of Oracle HR, Payroll and Financial modules is required.*

·        Ability to build, configure, test and implement.

   - *Knowledge of Oracle Applications data models, APIs, views and
   interfaces *
   - *High level analytical and problem solving skills are required*
   - *Experience with standards for Sarbanes-Oxely compliance and Systems
   Life Cycle Methodology.*

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.