HI Partners

Greetings for the day

Hotlist from SUNMERGE SYSTEMS

Let me present you with the hot list of our available consultants for your
client positions immediately. Please let me know if you have any suitable
openings for consultants listed below.

Please mail your requirements to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* **also add me in your list**. *

You can reach me on *732-410-2100 * 206  *for further details.

Java:

Name: MADHUMITA

Current location: Chicago IL

Relocation: IL, Saint Louis, Indiana police

Availability: IMM

Name: *Vidya Kalbhor*

Current location: Maryland (MD)

Relocation: VA, DC

Availability: IMM

Name: *Sudheer*

Current location: NJ

Relocation: Open

Availability: IMM

.NET:

Name: Amarnath

Current Location: Kansas

Willing to Relocate

Availability: Immediate

Name: Sachin

Current location: NJ

Relocation: Open

Availability: IMM

PL/Sql

Name: Madhumita kallu

Current location: NY

Relocation: Open

Availability: IMM

Name: Satish Kumar

Current location: NJ

Relocation: Open

Availability: IMM

Name: Rupa

Current location: NJ

Relocation: Open

Availability: imm

Oralce Apps DBA

Name: Ramakrishna Satti

Skill: Oracle Apps DBA

Location: Detroit MI

Relocation Anywhere in US

Oralce DBA

Name: *Sandeep*

Current location: NJ

Relocation: Open

Availability: IMM

Name: *Srikanth*

Current location: NJ

Relocation: Open

Availability: IMM

QA

*Name:                                   Devasena *

Located:                                 NJ

Relocation                           Open

Availability:                        Immediate

*Lotusnotes***

Name: *Chandra*

Current location: NJ

Relocation: Open

Availability: IMM

--
Thanks & Regards

Kumar
Voice: 732.410.2100 Ext: 206 Fax: 732.981.0405
Suite # 430, 15 Corporate Place South, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | URL: www.sunmergesystems.com | Yahoo IM:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SunmergeSystems Inc, Awarded as NJ Top 50's finest fast-growing COMPANY by
NJBIZ, Pricewaterhouse.