Hi,

*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on 732-734-0711.

Must send updated profile.*

Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, Mi
Duration: 8months

Skills:

*Responsibilities/Tasks*

As an embedded SW developer for IO drivers you are challenged with
orchestrating microcontroller peripherals to work in perfect harmony with
engine controller hardware.  You will be part of a global, diverse team that
represents the center of expertise for all hardware dependant software.  You
will maintain an efficient and close cooperation with HW development.  You
are responsible for developing, integrating and configuring IO drivers in
real-time embedded SW for engine controllers.

*Education*
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering

*Required knowledge/skills:*

-    Proven practical experience in IO driver software development for
real-time embedded systems using C and assembly languages

-    Solid in-depth hardware knowledge of microcontroller peripherals such
as Digital Inputs/Outputs, ADC, PWM, SCI/SPI, CAN, Timer units.

-    Proven practical experience in SW development using eTPU component of
MPC55xx or PCP component of TC17xx

-    Well experienced in using software development tools such as Lauterbach
Trace 32,Logic Analyzer

-    Direct experience on IO driver SW development for 32-bit Freescale
(MPC55xx) and Infineon (TC17xx) microcontrollers; including complex engine
IO drivers like Injection, Engine Position and Ignition.

-    Ability to integrate and configure IO driver SW libraries into project
specific environment.

-    Ability to apply design/development tools as required

-    Well experienced in testing methodologies for embedded SW

-    Strict compliance with the defined SW development processes

-    Ability to prioritize issues and drive projects forward in
difficult/ambiguous situations.

-    Ability to communicate and experience in working in a multi-site and
multi-cultural team.

-    Capability to work in target oriented and commitment-driven
environments.

-    Fluency in spoken and written English is mandatory

* *

*Desired skills:*

-    Good knowledge of Automotive Power-train applicat

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.