Please send suitable resumes along with rate and contact info.

Position Title: *Sr. C# Developer *

Location: NYC

Duration: Long Term

*Required Skills:*

Our client in NYC develops the most-widely used open source Flash video
player in the market and is actively building out our supporting platform.
They are currently looking for a Sr Web developer who wants to work in a
fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be an intelligent
self-starter with excellent communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Jitha Radhakrishnan
*Vaptech Inc.

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003
Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt.