*Location: Melville, NY *
*Duration: 12 months*
Project Manager to consolidation processing platforms from multiple to a
single - but it is the application functionality side not the hardware as
functionality is consolidated, clients will need to be migrated to the new
platform and previous platforms retired. You will be responsible for
delivering enterprise-wide medium projects or components/phases of larger,
more complex projects, on time, within budget, and within scope. This
individual will manage and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental,
cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from
requirements to implementation. The Project Manager exemplifies strong
initiative and leadership skills.
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified
timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Solid analytical, problem solving skills from problem assessment to
- Ability to identify risks, issues, and alternatives, developing
contingency plans as appropriate.
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes
in direction, and altering priorities.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Knowledge of product/software development processes preferred.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to present succinctly in
a variety of internal communications.
- *Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience.*
- Understands project management methodology.
- Understands many technologies as they relate to business needs to
- *PMP Certification a PLUS!*
- *Clarity in speaking and writing are a must!***
- Understands moderately complex business issues across functions, market
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-706-9178 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at