*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP* * *

* *

*VB Developer(Retail and Electronic Signature exp)*

*Duration: 3 Year engagement *

*Location: Warren, NJ*

*Interview Process: Phone then Face-to-Face *

*Note: Must have retail industry experience with Point-of-Sale and
Electronic Signature experience.*

* Please don't send resume without above mentioned experience.*

*Job Responsibilities:*

   - Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests,
   debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
   - Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or
   enhance program execution and functionality
   - Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of
   hardware and software solutions
   - Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring
   tasks
   - Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis,
   design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems,
   and/or operating systems
   - Experience in *point-of-sale related devices (signature capture device,
   drivers licence capture device, bill payment koisks) will be preferred.*
   - Excellent Core Java Concepts
   - Strong Front end development skills -- JSP's AJAX

*Overall Description:*

Looking for a *Visual Basic candidate* who can *retrieve *data from *electronic
signature pads and write applications* in *VB*! A candidate who has came out
of a *retail store* would be the best *Macy's, Home Depot, Lowes, TOYS-R-US,
etc.* Not looking for a VB.NET person but someone who knows Visual Basic.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.