Please let me know if you have any consultants for this position.Him
Please send suitable consultants along with rates and contact info.

Position Title:  *Website Developer*

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 5 months

*Job description is below. *

* *

Experience in Deploying a Dynamic web site, Publishing static sites using
Site Studio Publishing Utility

Site Studio Administration

Implement various options available for administering a Site Studio

Web site

Using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) with Dynamic Converter templates extending
web pages with custom section properties

technical skills-HTML, XML, JSP, Java

*Thanks & Regards,*

Jitha Radhakrishnan
Vaptech Inc.

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003
Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt.