Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:   Teradata Database Administrator
Location: Columbus ,OH
 Duration: 1+ month

Required Knowledge & Skills:

The selected candidate will perform the following duties: - Create, Maintain
and Support Teradata Data Warehouse Databases - Manage hardware resources
(NCR hardware), storage - Work with functional and technical project, OLAP
architects and ETL analyst to determine the appropriate data architecture,
table lay outs, Indexes, data storage schemes - Develop logical and physical
database designs and participate in the detailed design, development,
testing, and deployment of the architectures - Database designs will support
3NF atomic level EDW repository and dimensional/star/snowflake schema
designs for Decision Support and CRM systems - Provide help with code
reviews, monitoring and control - Assist the development team in ensuring
the availability and accuracy of data warehouse data - Investigate and
assist in the resolution of any day-to-day warehouse issues - Conduct
technical reviews and walkthroughs of system design documentation with
development and design team members - Administer production database
releases - Administer OS releases and Upgrades - Plan and coordinate system
upgrades - Partner with Teradata support for setting up BAR support, plan
and monitor fail over recovery statistics - Prepare system availability
reports to Project Management

Required Skills and Experience:

.         5 Years experience with Teradata database administration -

.         Heavy emphasis on data warehousing including ETL, star and
snowflake schemas, bulk loading -

.         Familiar with Monitoring and Tuning ETL processes in an Oracle &
Teradata environment -

.         Experience with implementing metadata driven designs -

.         Ability to apply innovative approaches to solving design and
technical issues -

.         Solid experience in using NCR tools like Teradata WinDDI, Manager,
Query Manager and Priority Scheduler -

.         Solid experience with monitoring and analyzing production database
platforms - Experience in backup and restore (BAR) design and implementation
-

.         Experience in UNIX Scripting languages like Perl and Korn Shell -
Experience in Disaster Recovery exercises -

.         Excellent personal communication, leadership and organizational
skills -

.         Very familiar with Solaris and NCR UNIX operating systems -

.         Team Player

Full Name:
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Rate:

Regards,

Vicky

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
20171
Work: 703-880-2641 ext:207 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please): [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.