Note:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hope you are doing great please send matching profile to the below
requirements from my Prime vendor. Thanks in advance.
*Role*: Oracle Core DBA
*Location*: Los Angeles, CA
*Duration*: 12 months
*Overall exp needed*: 9 years
*Must have Health care Industry experience*
- *Perform CORE DBA tasks* such as Database Administration on Oracle 10g
environment, performance tuning, Schema creation, maintenance, monitoring
- Identify, monitor, recommend, and implement changes to database
applications ensuring satisfactory end-user response time with reliable
- Participate on-call 24x7 support
- Implement physical database changes, testing, and performance tuning on
Oracle Partitioned environment
- Prepares and/or review database activity, progress, and performance
- *Support 15-20 Oracle Instances* with a capacity of *40-50TB on AIX 5
- *Maintain Oracle SQL and PL/SQL scripts, Unix Shell Scripts*, debugging
- Create and Maintain Materialized Views and Schema Refresh.
- Interact with application Development and Analytical Teams.
- Implement Production Control and Change Management on Remedy.
- Involve in complex Batch Job Schedules, set priorities and implement
- Ability to pro-actively understand and manage end user/customer
- Implement best practices on new Oracle database technologies and
- Facilitates knowledge transfer and mentors other team members.
- Ability to analyze and resolve database issues including but not
limited to: performance, capacity issues, and other distributed data issues
- Bachelor's Degree
- *Oracle 10g Certification Preferred** ***
- Proficient *in SQL and PL/SQL** ***
- Must have *6+ years experience in Oracle (8, 9i, 10g - including RAC)**
- Must have backup and recovery *experience including RMAN** ***
- Knowledgeable in *Oracle architecture and optimized database design*
- Knowledgeable of data warehouse design and Implementation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership capabilities, and communication and documentation
- Ability to *be proactive and work well under pressure**.*
Please respond to this mail with updated resume along with below details of
Deep Sagar Reddy
AMZUR Technologies, Inc
|| Phone: 813-600-4060 Ext-124 || Fax: 813.774.7819 || Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Yahoo IM: deep2k1sagar || Website: www.amzur.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at