Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

*Title: SAP Security Lead *

*Location: Tallahassee, FL *

*Duration: 6-12 months.*

* *

Candidates for Security Lead must have a minimum of 8 years of IT
experience. The Security Lead should have a minimum of 7 years SAP
experience including at least 3 years in a security lead position. This
position requires a person who has strong security background in an SAP

*Consultant Role/Responsibilities on Engagement:*

Staff augmentation role helping define the security approach for the
customer's program which includes SAP ECC, SAP Portal, SAP CRM, data
warehouse and XI. This is on a Unix platform.

Candidates should have good leadership experience and excellent
communications skills both verbal and written.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038