*Reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]( LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED)*

HI,

This is my direct client opening for *XAML / WPF expert - Aliso Viejo, CA*.
This is a *6+ Months contract position*. The Hourly rate is *$50-$55/hr*.
 The client strongly prefers LOCAL candidates but will consider others if
they have VERY GOOD communications skills.

Job Description:

Our client is looking for XAML / WPF Experts to architect system user
interface design.  Expert in XAML, WPF, XML, Webservices, Winforms, SQL
2005/2008, Window Services.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.***

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total XAML / WPF exp:

Total architect system user interface design exp:

Total exp in XAML, WPF, XML:

Total exp in  Webservices, Winforms:

Total exp in SQL 2005/2008, Window Services:

Hourly Rate::

Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? If 1099, specify the corporate name:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Work Authorization:

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
Y/N

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] / WPF expert  - Aliso Viejo,CA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]/%20WPF%20expert%C2%A0%20-%20Aliso%20Viejo,CA>
*

* *

   - Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix
   with your response

*Vasu*

*BeyondTekIT*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*