*Title: Visual Basic Programmer/Analyst*

Perm Position

Location: Hannibal, Ohio

Salary: $60K - $65K W2

*Please submit resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

***Must be either a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder***

* *

 Responsible for the design, development and implementation of new
enterprise applications utilizing Microsoft.Net tools for support of the
AS/400 and SQL Server ERP manufacturing systems.

 Candidate must have experience in visual basic programming, software
engineering or application design and development in a corporate
environment. At least 3 years of experience is required. Education in
Computer Science and Microsoft Applications.

*Professional Experience: *

Software engineering or application design and development in a corporate
environment (3 years minimum).

ü  Industrial work history preferred but not mandatory.

ü  Languages and Software:

ü  Visual Studio.Net

ü  Visual Basic.Net (2003 or 2005)

ü  ASP. Net (2003 or 2005)

ü  Visual Basic 6

ü  Source Safe

ü  Visio

ü  Crystal Reports

ü  Micosoft Office

ü  Cognos or Compleo (not mandatory but would an extra)

ü  Platforms, Technologies, and Theories:

ü  Microsoft NT/2000 Server

ü  AS/400

ü  SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2000 SQL Reporting Services

ü  RDMS (Relational Database Management) XML (eXtensible Markup Language)

ü  UML and Case Tools

ü  Web Services

ü  n-Tier

ü  IIS (Internet Information Services)

ü  OOP (Object Oriented Programming)

ü  ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) ADO and ADO.Net (Active-X Data Objects)
Internet, Intranet, Extranet

ü  OLTP (Online Transaction Processing)

If you decide that you want to pursue this position, please email your MS
Word formatted resume, along with 3-4 sentences as to why you are the ideal
candidate for this job.

CereBrums Software Solutions,

Ph: (315)370-2299

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the