Hello Friends am looking for the –(WAS) Administrator with experience
working on z/OS platform

Websphere Applications Server (WAS) Administrator position to support our
largest government client in Woodlawn, MD.  We can a pay a maximum
of*$50.00 hour
*. We are looking specifically for a WAS Administrator that has experience
working on z/OS platform within the mainframe.  Other specifics are found
below.  Please email me your questions/responses and I will get back to you
- thanks!

*  *

*Job Title: **Websphere Administrator on a z/OS platform*

*Group: **enterprise government integrator (no Clearance required)*

* *

*Location: **Baltimore**, MD (next to Catonsville) *

*Must have a BS/BA degree or a minimum of 10 years work experience in place
of a degree*

* *

*Resource Requirements*

*· Senior level expertise with WAS on the IBM z/OS platform, performance
tuning and capacity planning, experience with Workload Manager.*

*· Experience using Pattern Modeling & Analysis Tools for Java Garbage
Collector*

*· Experience with IHS DGW and/or IHS Apache and with migrating applications
to the z/OS platform.*

*· Documentation and Technical writing skills, including experience
authoring white papers.*

* *

* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*

*Best Regards*

*Chris**
Nihaki Systems,Inc.
Tel:  732  823  6471*103
Fax: 732 438  6973
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>