Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
We do have the following requirement,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Title: Pl/SQL developer
Location: Hanover, MD
Duration: 6 months+
Rate: $45/per hr on C2C
We currently have a PL/SQL Developer opening at our own internal IT
department in Hanover, MD. It is a contract position that will be about 6
months in duration. Let me know if you have someone with excellent
communication skills and senior-level capabilities. Here are the job
The successful candidate will work on the Recruiter Workspace (RWS)
application. The application provides the recruiter with a variety of
functionalities like storing candidate information details, current status,
geographical information & preferences, Reference & interview calls
attended, and notes entered for the candidate by previous recruiters. Apart
from this the recruiter can also see the requirements depending on the
skills of the specified for the candidate & apply for those requirements.
*The project will include multiple tasks: ***
- Clean-up of the candidate database where invalid or older candidate
records were purged depending on the business rules to identify them.
- Build the business logic to bring the updated resumes from the jobsites
by mapping the candidate details from the jobsites & the RWS database.
- Bring the data from the third party system to the RWS system by
applying multiple business rules on the data to be brought & ignore the
· Primary database developer to handle all the database related
activities & developments in the whole team
· Successfully handle the mass DML operations within the time
· Write the PL/SQL stored packages to extract the required data
based on complex business rules to cleanup the data
· Extensively work on the CLOB and BLOB objects including importing
of BLOB objects through SQL loader.
· Largely be involved in SQL tuning based on data analysis & explain
plan for the long running queries thereby improving the overall performance
of the system
· Extensively work on the SQL loader & control files to import the
large dataset from the third party text files & apply the basic business
logic through the control files before bringing the data into the database
· Responsible for implementing complex data loads based on different
· Involved in correcting the data received in the large binary files
(Blob & Clob) by using the CTXSYS schema objects to extract the meaningful
data from binary files depending on the file formats
· Involved in parsing and XML files & import the data in XML into
the table using the XMLDOM object in PL/SQL
· Develop and document detailed technical specification and user
manuals that were referenced and used by project team and business users
· Create test cases & executing the test plans.
· Write the shell scripts to schedule the SQL Loader data loads.
· Write the Perl scripts in UNIX to format the flat file data
understandable by SQL loader for data imports
- Develop and modify the Informatica mappings to extract the data from
Oracle 9i Database to Oracle 10g.
Oracle 9i/10g, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, Windows 2000, SSH Secure shell, some
Oracle DBA skills (a plus).
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at