Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Job Title: Siebel EAI Consultants with .Net/Integration Experience
*Location: Sanjose, CA
Length: 6 Months longer

Client needs 2 Consultants to have *Siebel 8 with 4 years of EAI along with
.Net experience *and knowledge and 1 needs to have *Siebel 8 with 4 years of
EAI and heavily involved in integration* tasks with vendors.

I look forward to hearing from you.

ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409