Hope you are doing well.
***Please send your responses to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Below is my client requirement;
*Position: Sr. Crystal Developer***
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 1 year*
Sr. Crystal Developer for Lynn Lagowski's STARS Team. Specific
responsibilites include developing Crystal Reports for application reporting
and related Business Intelligence projects.
- The candidate filling this position will be responsible for developing
Crystal Reports for application reporting and related Business Intelligence
projects. Specific responsibilities include gathering customer
requirements, participating in functional design, performing data anlaysis,
writing complex SQL statements and develping Crystal Reports.
- The candidate will be required to work on multiple projects
simulaneously, prioritizing their workload based on priorities stated by the
- The candidate filling this position will be expected to communicate
effectively with Business groups at all levels (analysts through
- This position does not include on-call responsibilities, exceptions
could arise during critical periods of a project.
- The Application Reporting team currently has six members and is
responsible for development of reports specific to internal and COTS
applications. The team works directly with customers within technology as
well as the business units, gathering requirements and developing reports to
fill specific business requirements.
- The Team works closely with the Technology Application Teams and
Business Customers in numerous departments (Ground Operations, Schedule
Planning, Finance, Inflight, Flight Ops, Dispatch, and Maintenance) across
the organization. The candidate filling this position will be expected to
work well with all of these groups to drive Technical Solutions
*Required Technical Skills*
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience developing reports wth Crystal
Reports. Must include a minimum of 1 year experience developing in Crystal
v10 or later. Development experience must include: sub reports, writing
complex formulas, conditional formating and writing Command Objects.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Business Objects Universe
Design, Web Intelligence, and / or OLAP Intelligence.
- Minimum 3 years experience writing SQL Queries against relational or
- Minimum 2 years working with Reporting Solutions or Business
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated ability and success using problem-solving
*Required Non Technical skills*
- Minimum 5 years as part of team implementing solutions using a Systems
Development Lifecycle Methodology
- Minimum 2 years gathering and documenting business requirements for
Reporting and Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Minimum 5 years documenting business processes.
- Minimum 4 years demonstrated ability to conduct and/or lead discussions
with Business Partners and Technology Leadership
- Strong verbal communication skills needed for requirements gathering.
- Proven track record of exploring new features and product capablities
- Must be able to multi-task between unrelated project requirements
*Nice to have Technical Skills*
- Experience administering Business Objects Enterprise objects and
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, or Sybase
- Experience with Data Marts and Star Schema Models
- Basic understanding of MS Project and project planning
- Experience with OLAP Tools (Cognos, Microstrategy, Essbase, MS OLAP
*Nice to have Non Technical Skills*
- Airline Experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*TVS Infotech Inc.,*
*1762 Technology Drive**** Suit 201 *
*San Jose****, CA 95110***
*408 - 512 - 2044 X 667*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at