*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]   609-945-2911.*

 Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position *

* *
 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with *your
updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP  *

*Informatica Admin with Oracle DBA exp*

*Location: CT*

*Duration: 6 months*

Immediate Interview*

Please do not submit ETL developer resumes

*Kindly submit your profile if you are a perfect match for the below
requirement. *

* Interviews will happen today itself and the joining date will be 12.08.*

* If candidate is good, we can close this by tomorrow.

ยท        Need a strong informatica admin (must know powercenter 8.x) having
strong DBA skills (including RAC) on UNIX platform.

 Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.