Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles.
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Position:** SQL Server/Sybase DBA*

*Location: **Chicago***
*Duration: 6 Months *
*Rate : Open***

*I am still looking for candidates for the SQL Server/Sybase DBA.  If you
have any candidates that have done a migration from Sybase to SQL Server in
their last position please send them to me, even if they are not familiar
with the SSMA tool*.

*Thanks & Regards,……..* ?

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N.Laurel Park Drive** | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 214 **|** Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **