Hi,

Send your all resumes to - [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

**

This is for our direct client. Please go through the job requirement and
send me your updated resume with below details. we need the consultants with

*MS Exchange, IIS, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, MCSA OR MCSE*

**

Position: Systems Admin - Intel

Location: Woonsocket, RI
Duration: 6+ months
Pay rate: Open
*Job Responsibilities:*
Candidate will possess a high skill level in Windows Server Administration
(NT, 2000, 2003) with at least 3 years experience maintaining/supporting
these environments at an enterprise level. This includes analyzing and
implementing OS patches and hot fixes as well as other OS configurations and
updates. Candidate must posses an understanding of networking technology and
expertise in DNS, WINS, and DHCP. Candidate must possess familiarity and
experience with server hardware, firmware, BIOS, RAID, server backups, and
server security. Experience and skills supporting any of the following are
strongly desired: Active Directory, Citrix, SQL databases, IIS, blade
servers, and virtualization. Candidate must possess either an MCSA or MCSE
certification. Other industry certifications also encouraged. Must work well
within a team and possess strong written and oral communication skills. Must
be able to operate independently in the absence of strict guidance to
correct issues and improve the environment. This individual should be
flexible in accommodating customer requirements and possess a drive to
provide a high level of customer service, which includes working a flexible
schedule that can be dictated by enterprise support issues. Must possess
strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills in enterprise level
environments, being able to logically step through issues and troubleshoot
problems by thinking outside of the box and being creative with solutions.
Must be able to relate technical issues and requirements to business issues
and vice versa and be able to communicate these to non-technical associates
and customers. Candidate will be required to participate within an on-call
schedule.
*Required Skills:*
Windows NT/2000/2003 Server Operating Systems, Microsoft ISA 2004/2006,
Microsoft Exchange 2003, IIS, Microsoft Active Directory 2000/2003,
Networking (TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP), Excellent troubleshooting skills,
Excellent research skills, Technical documentation skills, HW
Troubleshooting and maintenance
*Desired Skills:*
RightFax, IronMail, Citrix, MS SQL Server, Blade Servers, Virtualization
Technology (VMware, MS Virtual Server), HBAs and SAN technology
*Minimum Educational Requirements*:
High School Diploma
*Minimum Certification or Professional Credentials:*
MCSA or MCSE

Kindly send matching resumes along with the following
information……………………….Please,

*Resume word format: *

*Full Name: *

*Best contact number: *

*Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Availability (specify the notice period, if so required): *

*Hourly rate on W2 OR C2C: *

*Employer Details: *

I will contact you, if I need more information

*Thanks & Regards,

Jeffery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Partners for the Well Spring Group Inc., *