*Please send me perfect matching profiles if you have any for the below
mentioned requirements. And please mention the requirement number for which
you are submitting a profile.*
*Please prescreen for Senior level Teradata Application Developer skills*
Typically assigned project responsibility for highly sophisticated, complex
integrated systems. Projects are major in scope and require the application
of advanced subject matter expertise to resolve diverse problems that cannot
be solved at lower levels. Problems frequently lack precedent or standards
and involve analysis of varied and sometimes conflicting data. Incumbent
handles most problems and issues independently and determines course of
action for ambiguous issues.
Normally receives minimal instructions on recurrent work assignments and
only general instructions on new or more complex assignments. Decisions are
made independently and affect the work of others. Provides technical
guidance to lower level staff and may lead project team(s).
Contact is typically advisory in nature and involves both the exchange of
detailed/technical information and providing advice to clients on how to
proceed regarding an issue or business problem; typically deals with middle
or senior levels of management and/or external equivalents.
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge in job-related functional area and of the
Required Skills: Software design/development experience. Teradata DBMS. Data
warehousing, Teradata data modeling.
Required Years of Experience: 8 to 10
Required Education: Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in Computer
Science or related field
Relocation Acceptable: Yes, otherwise local candidates ONLY.
Hours: Varies, but typically 8 to 5
*Preferred Qualifications: *
*Experience with Networx/Federal Government contracts is a plus.*
This position will perform as primary project liaison between IT systems and
client/internal customers. Facilitate requirements sessions and signoff
• Track issues to resolution
• Initiate and manage escalations when necessary
• Initiate and manage change control requests when necessary
• Align impacted IT applications within portfolio to ensure integrated code
• Serve as the portfolio point of contact to coordinate efforts with other
Project Managers within and across portfolios
• Facilitate all related planning meetings – RGS, JAD, etc.
• Create stakeholder list, project plans and dependencies
• Identify risks to the project and plans to mitigate
• Hold periodic review sessions with clients and IT teams to manage and
communicate progress of programs
• Coordinate design walkthroughs
• Provide regular updates to tools for project status, issues, milestones,
• Gather estimates for all impacted applications.
• Create and Manage Work Requests for impacted application(s) and PMO teams.
• Monitor project budgets to ensure they remain within allocated capital and
• Ensure funding augments submitted by Business or IT (if required). Assist
*Skilled with issue management/resolution, change control, status report
* Experienced with MS Project & MS Office suite
* Experience working in or with a formalized PMO is a plus
* Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, be flexible and
able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
* Candidate must be able to multi-task and PM multiple projects
* Candidate must be self-motivated and able to work independently
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, and 6-7 years related experience
including team leadership experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
Experience with Networx/Federal Government contracts is a plus.
*Business Analyst – Telco Preferred*
Business Analyst - Telco Preferred
Coloraod Springs, CO
We are seeking a Business Analyst with 5+ years experience to join our team
in Colorado Springs, CO on a long-term contract basis.
This consultant will be involved in the analysis, design, development, and
deployment f the ordering and order management applications. These
applications will handle ordering workflow for our client's commercial, and
wholesale, products and services. The applications will be interfacing with
internal ordering, inventory, and provisioning systems as well as external
third party providers and resellers.
- Consultant will assess development, test, and support impacts for order
entry and order management systems
- As part of the assessment, consultant will coordinate and deliver approach
and assessment details within the systems and with external systems and
- Develop and maintain Requirement Tractability Matrices (RTM)s, and develop
design documentation based on assessment, approach, and project RTM
- Responsible for managing all requirement and technical approach aspects of
projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Analyze project request documentation and existing system documentation to
develop screen mock ups, detailed system flows, scenario flows, approach
documents, and assessments including level of effort and system impacts,
risks, and dependencies
- Represent the organization in multi system approach definition meetings,
document meeting outcomes, and coordinate all internal and external
follow-ups to close issues in support of the project requirements and system
- Collaborate with system architect and development leads to document all
software changes necessary to meet the requirements documented in the RTM
and project request
- Control project scope through change control
- Support multi system data mapping efforts to define
- Provide direction to internal project team and coordinate development
activities with external organizations to address project issues
- Support all phases of testing by clarifying requirements, researching
detailed issues, and defining solutions in support of project requirements
and system architectural direction
- Review internal and external reference data and system code to define
impacts, design impacts, and detailed design in support of project
- Technical experience in an integrated environment of large scale Order
Entry and/or Order Management systems (required)
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience (required)
- ReqPRO, or similar requirement management tool
- CVS and XMLSPY, or a similar product is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong initiative and self motivated
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Familiarity with the following:
- Websphere Business Integration Suite and Application server
- J2EE server side
- Web Services
- EJB, XML, PLSQL, Java
- Web Services development (SOAP, WSDL, JMS)
- XML, Oracle, Registry, Post script, HTML, WSAD, XSLT, DTDs, Schemas
*Dev. Sr Developer, Web Based Order Collection Application*
* Minimum of ten years Professional Experience in IT application development
* Three years of experience managing web based applications with Federal
* Management experience required
* Demonstrated ability lead design, development and implementation of web
based applications using J2EE, Java, C++, and Oracle PL/SQL.
* Results oriented and committed to meet the goal.
* Experienced in working in tight schedules meeting deadlines.
* Strong background in working with the client to define business processes
and develop high-level functional requirements.
* Excellent work ethics, self-motivated, quick learner and team oriented.
* Continually provides value-added services to the clients through
thoughtful experience, productive coding habits, and excellent logical
aptitude and communication skills.
Management experience leading developers with the following skills:
* Programming - Java
* Java Technologies - J2SDK, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP
* IDE Tools - Eclipse or JDeveloper
* Database - Oracle versions
* Internet - XML, HTML
* Operating Systems - Solaris, Windows
* Source Code Control - CVS or similar
Key Work Responsibilities
* Manage and lead web based application projects to resolve application gaps
from requirements in a Federal Contract.
* Additional duties might include other development projects for a web based
* Scheduling resource needs a project delivery dates with other management
staff in the organization.
* Consulting with internal stakeholders to propose design approaches, report
progress, and discuss issues.
* Interact with business and/or end user community to gather and analyze the
* Manage delivery to the both the functional and non-functional
requirements, including performance, scalability, availability, reliability
* Design, develop and modify software systems
* Oversee and ensure project execution, ongoing success and deliverables
* Communicate cross-functionally throughout the organization
Dynamic Software Consultants, Inc.
1303 W Walnut St. #140
Irving TX 75038
Yahoo ID: sai.shiny
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Address: www.dsc-usa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at