Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All  - I need sharp candidates  for this!!! .  I've already had 2
interviews and the candidates did not pass.  Must be relatively local
(within 2 hrs drive) .  *Must have 10/10 COM skills*.    *Client is United
Health Group in Fort Washington, PA*

UnitedHealth Group is currently looking for an Oracle Database Developer
with at least 5 years experience. This position will be responsible for
providing design, implementation and maintenance for custom application work
they have been assigned to. The candidate must posses the ability to quickly
learn and understand business concepts and how to relate business concepts
to database entities. The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of all phases
of software development life cycle: requirements development, analysis and
design, construction, and testing. The candidate will posses the ability to
effectively communicate technical solutions or designs to various team
members.

Role Requirements
- 8 years experience (at least 4 years with Oracle 9i or above, preferably
Oracle 10G).
-At least 2 years experience of designing, developing,and maintenaning
packaged or custom applications.
-Experience with External Tables and SQL*Loader
-Detail oriented, organized, and ability to multi-task with minimal
supervision
-Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to interface with multiple vendors internally and externally.
-SQL tuning processes including tkprof, explain plan, and autotrace.
-Strong PL/SQL skills.
-Thorough knowledge of Global and local partitioning/indexing schemes.
-Ability to adhere to and define technical and organizational standards.
-Understanding of limitations and benefits between Warehouse and
transactional databases.
-A positive interface that works well in team environments and is willing to
help other developers if needed.
-Experience with VLDBs and batch/bulk data environments is a plus
-Experience with Unix and shell scripting a plus
-Systems design experience a plus
-Experience with Java a plus

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused