*

Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**

Hello Pals,
**

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: IMS DBA

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 6+ months
*

*Will need to face to face interview in Columbus after initial phone
interview.*

*Need 3 IMS DBA's for Columbus -- 6+ months*

*IMS DBA Notes (3 spots):*

6-10 years IMS DBA experience – currently on version 9 (10 is the most
recent)

Ideally experience with "Fast Path" and "HALDB"

Experience with BMC and IBM tools (any of the online IMS tools
–specifically re-org tools)

Databases are broken up with an old Assembler tool "Randomizer" (experience
would be ideal)

Mainly conducting Database re-orgs and re-sizing
*

Environment:
 *

Large size:

Team is in process of WaMu conversion. Roles will be responsible for
converting WaMu account customers onto JPMC systems.

Accelerated high paced environment

Work independently and excellent documentation skills

Can work from either verbal or written instructions
*

Shift/Scheduling Notes:
 *

Team performs monthly maintenance checks that occur 1 time a month on the
weekends. Generally this is a mandatory team event that consists of one 10
hour shift from 12:00 a.m. Sunday morning to 10:00 a.m. The entire team
simply works 6 days that week

Have multiple releases (March, July, and October) where the weekend shift
will consist of 12 hour shifts split up between the team. During the
releases this schedule will drag into Monday to ensure effectiveness of the
work completed over the weekend

Due to strict guidelines from April 5th – June 7th the team will be working
most weekends (just to note this includes the following weekends: Mothers
Day, Fathers Day, Memorial Day, and Easter).
*

General Notes:
 *

Candidates can start immediately, hoping to have all started no later then
1/1/09

Initially 6 month assignments. Should get extended through Sept/October
based on conversion schedule. A couple of these may have ability to go PERM.

Open to H1 candidates

Will conduct 1 phone screen and then require them to come into Columbus for
a face to face interview
*

*

*

Thanks and Regards!*
*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 732-348-5030* *Ext: 433*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fax: 732-876-0383

IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.
**