We have Farha Naaz Oracle Developer available immediately for your direct
client requirements. She is currently located in *GA and willing to relocate
anywhere in US*. Please let me know if you have any positions for her.
She is techincal strong candidate with excellent communication skill.
Name: Farha Naaz
Current Location: GA
Relocation: Anywhere in US
I would appreciate if you could add [EMAIL PROTECTED] to your
mailing list and send me your requirements.
· More than *7+ years* of experience in the software with designing,
developing and implementing database applications and solutions using best
of breed technologies and programming languages.
· Experience in *Oracle 8i/9i*/*10g,* *SQL*, *PL/SQL Programming*, *
SQL*LOADER*, Oracle Discoverer, *Forms 10g/9i/6i*, *Reports 10g/9i/6i*,
· Good understanding of relational databases and extensive
experience in database development *Stored Procedures*, *Packages*, *
Functions,* *Views*, *Cursors* and Database Triggers.
· Creation of Table scripts, *database triggers*, Logical & Physical
*Data Modeling*, Normalization, Application Analyzing and Designing -
Rational Rose & Designer 2000.
· Translating business requirements into creation of database
objects: Tables, *Indexes*, Constraints, *Triggers*, Stored Procedures, and
· Knowledge of the entire life cycle of the project including
Business Requirements*, Analysis, *Defining functional specification*,
Designing, *Development*, *Testing*, Documentation and Maintenance
· Good experience in client/server technology, GUI design,
Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), and *Rapid Application
Development methodology* using Oracle and Developer/2000.
· Tuned SQL queries and performed refinement of the database design
leading to significant improvement in system response time and
· Very good knowledge about operating systems like *UNIX*, *Microsoft
98/99/NT/00/XP* Basic knowledge of Pro C, C, C++, JAVA and other programming
· Knowledge in *TCP/IP, Client Sever Model, DNS*. Expertise in
Internet, Intranet and database related projects.
· Good at troubleshooting problems regarding the databases and
· A *hardworking* and *well-organized* individual accustomed to
working on own initiative and in terms of any size and constraints. With
high level of commercial awareness and excellent leadership and
*Languages:* SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C/C++, HTML, Visual Basic
*Databases:* Oracle 7i/8i/ 9i/10g, MS Access, SQL Server, DB2
*Development Tools:* Forms 6i/9i/10g, Reports 6i/9i/10g, Oracle Discoverer
Administration, Oracle Discoverer Desktop, Crystal Reports, Forms Tool,
Query Builder, Developer 2000
*Operating Systems:* Windows 2000/XP/98, MS-DOS, UNIX
*Packages:* MS Office, Adobe Photoshop
*Others:* PVCS (Version Control System), TCP/IP, Client Sever Model, DNS,
Internet, Intranet, Extranet and SDLC, Serena ChangeMan Dimensions.
Please feel free to call me at *512-692-9256* for further information.
Thanks & Regards,
LightAge Systems Inc.,
Tel: - 512-692-9256
Email: - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: - SoftSkillsNeeded
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at