Please reply to:h...@sriveninfosys.com

Need Local to PA

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Oracle Applications DBA

 Location                              :  Philadelphia, PA

Duration                                :  6 months

Rate                                       :  $50/Hr on C2C

The client prefers someone local to the Philadelphia area.

Oracle Apps DBAs that could assist with normal project activities such as
backup, clones, purging, monitoring jobs, adding indexes, etc

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229