Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have a very urgent position of Java Developer. Please go through the
requirement once and if you have any matching resumes please send it to me
ASAP…

*MUST HAVE ALL THE RED MARKED SKILLS, IF HE/SHE DON'T HAVE THAT, PLEASE
DON'T SEND THE RESUMES.*

Title: Java Developer

Santa Ana, CA

1 year + contract

This position will work closely with our technical design teams to develop
an enterprise J2EE application.  An ideal candidate will have a demonstrate
ability to understand functional and technical design of the system and
develop high quality application.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

*•4-6 years of experience in Java, JSP, Struts, Tiles, JSP Tag libraries,
HTML, JavaScript Libraries, AJAX, Session and Entity Beans, EJB3.0, JPA,
JDBC, XML and XSLT, Ant *

•Understand functional and technical design documents and come up with a
plan to develop parts of the application

•Understand end-to-end J2EE framework and custom framework

•Develop end-to-end application components involving front end, business
layer, persistence layer, and database and web services layer

•Develop and execute unit test cases

•Be proactive in discerning performance issues and develop high-performing
application

•Work with the testing team to help test the application and resolve issues

QUALIFICATIONS:

•Hands-on experience with the following tools:

Eclipse or equivalent IDE

Weblogic Server 9 or equivalent application server

Oracle database to develop queries and stored procedures

Rational toolset e.g. ClearCase, ClearQuest or equivalent version control
and change management tools

Experience with UML design tools e.g. MagicDraw

•Experience with J2EE design patterns

•Full SDLC lifecycle experience

•Experience with unit testing complex code written using Java, JavaScript,
JSP, Struts, and EJBs

•Experience writing code adhering to strict coding standards in a team
development environment

•Experience create and unit testing complex SQL queries using Oracle 10g

•BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of overall IT
experience or equivalent work experience

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

Phone No: 330-474-0573 | Fax No: 330-266-7336

Email: ram...@vayuvision.com | Web: www.vayuvision.com

Connect with me http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc