Hello,

 Hope you are doing great today,

 Please go through the following job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position or not, if yes, please send me the updated
resume with contact details and rate ASAP.

Location: Nebraska, Omaha
Duration: 6 Months

Green Card holder or a U.S. Citizen Only

Job title: Oracle Finance analyst

The Technical Analyst is responsible for supporting our business activities
through active work on key projects related to enterprise applications and
system integration. Technical Analysts must display experience with all
implementation activities related to interfaces, data conversions, and
application extensions. The Technical Analyst will immediately play a key
role in our Oracle Applications Financials implementation.

Essential Functions:

Apply knowledge and best practices to support the project team throughout
the implementation and on-going support and development of Oracle e-Business
Suite applications.

Create, review, and maintain detailed requirements and technical design
documentation for interfaces, conversions, and application extensions.

Facilitate requirements and design meetings to develop solutions for
interfaces, conversions, and application extensions.

Facilitate and complete testing activities.

Troubleshoot system issues and coordinate with appropriate support teams to
resolve problems.

Participate in projects and provide technical coordination on issues and
design planning for new initiatives where project may impact Oracle data
management, reliability, and existing interfaces/conversions/extensions.

Assist with risk management and change management on projects.

Additional Responsibilities:

Work with functional project team to address complex cross-functional
business issues Drive recommendations and technical solutions Deliver
high-quality work products on time with minimal direction Contribute
insightful thought leadership into technology to enable business teams to
meet their objectives

Requirements:

Undergraduate degree required.

Three or more years of special projects and enterprise application
experience (Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle J.D. Edwards)
with hands-on implementation and configuration from a functional
perspective.

Strong understanding in the following business process areas:

Record-to-Report

Procure-to-Pay

Experience with the following Oracle e-Business Suite 11i / R12 modules:

General Ledger

Cash Management

Accounts Payable

R12 Oracle Financials Functional Foundation Oracle Database 11g Program w/
PL/SQL experience

Systems implementation skills including scoping, planning, requirements
gathering, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing,
deployment and support.

Understanding of structured system implementation methodologies such as
Oracle AIM.

Experience working with cross-functional business initiatives involving
varying levels of the organization, from end users to executive leadership,
in developing solution requirements and translating business needs into
technical requirements.

Ability to navigate Oracle database structures using a combination of query
tools and Structured Query Language (SQL) in order to complete target to
source system mappings for interfaces.

Please reply to va...@sureitinc.com or call me on 602-334-4209

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Varma
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
http:/www.sureitinc.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/krishvarma
Arizona.

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)