Hi,

Jersy.  I have a new spot for Validation Engineer with one of my client's
Collegeville, PA 19426.

In short, my client is a for a very talented Validation Engineer with
documentum experience.  This is a 8.5 months project that will begin
ASAP.  Below
is an overview of the position for you to review.  Please revert to
ro...@trustek.com

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Title:  Validation Engineer (2 positions)

Location:  Collegeville, PA 19426

Duration: 8.5 months (can go longer)

Interview Process:  Phone Interview followed by MANDATORY PERSONAL INTERVIEW
at candidates expense.

Under general supervision, this individual will author and execute test
scripts in support of validation of the EDMS system.

Has the experience and technical skills necessary to participate in the
creation and execution of test scripts.

Converts requirements and models from analysis, specifications and business
needs into scripts.

Uses the knowledge and experience from past technical environments and
communication skills to design and document a system that test requirements
appropriately.

Increases client confidence by proactively addressing technical issues and
providing recommendations for performance/process improvement.

Must have Documentum Experience.

Lifecycle and workflow experience is HIGHLY preferred.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817