Here is a hot requirement for *< Smalltalk Developer - Minneapolis,
Minnesota - 12 Months >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *Smalltalk Developer
*Location: *Minneapolis, Minnesota
*Duration: *12 Months
This resource will be lead designer for a major computer application
utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and
existing design. Will work on extremely complex problems where analysis
requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Hands on participation
in all phases of development, including requirements analysis, architecture,
design, implementation, testing and deployment. Responsible for leading the
design of multiple models, simulations and analysis. Will be the expert
technical resource to lead programming staff in the program development,
testing and implementation process. May also be called upon to act as
- Must have 7 -10 years experience working with object oriented languages
such as Smalltalk, VisualAge.
- Must have a related experience in Visual Works, Web servicing, and
Object Studio 8.0.
- 5+ years in industry experience in software development.
- Must be a team-player with demonstrated ability to work in a
- Ability and experience multi-tasking and working effectively under
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with advance SQL Server .
- Comprehensive understanding and proficiency in performance monitoring,
tuning and capacity planning.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Must be able to interface with architects, infrastructure groups and
Line of Business project technical staff.
- May be asked to provide direction and guidance to less experienced.
- Should have a desire to learn about emerging technologies and their
relation to the deployment of future development.
- Familiarity with Credit Card Processing.
- Some middleware (Sybase Open Client, J-connect) all desirable.
- Knowledge of Release Management schedules, security policy and
- Good understanding and/or ability to research and recommend system
tools and processes, as required to support the application.
- Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
- Mainframe Development : Smalltalk.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at