* *

*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*Business Objects Expert*

*Location: Danbury, CT*

*Length: 6+ months*

*Start: 1/5/09*

*Interview: phone *

*RATE: 7,000/MONTH*

   -  We need someone who has worked as BO Team lead for more than 3 years
   and worked into more BO Universe Designer kind of work and have more than 3
   years of Data Modeling experience.
   - He should know RDBMS concepts very well.
   - Candidate must have experience in designing of Universe in the OLTP
   (transaction system)? If yes then how many such universes candidate has
   designed on financial systems and approaching from analyzing ER Diagram of
   OLTP in any of his Universe Design and coming out on BO based classes for

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.