*D**ear **A**ssociates,*

*Let me present you  EXCELLENT HOTTT consultants available immediately for
*Please do let me know if you have any suitable openings…!!!*
*PLEASE RESPOND TO : sara...@tvsinfotech.com *

*-----------ORACLE Apps Consultant-----------*

Name                      :                               *DIPANJAN* MAITRA

Skill                         :                               ORACLE Apps

Current Location:                                Sunnyvale, CA

Experience            :                               7 years

US Status                :                               H1 B

Relocation             :                               Open

Contact  :                               408-512-2044*651 /

*We market our own consultants only…!!! Contact ME immediately for

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sarath B*

*Technical Recruiter *

*TVS InfoTech Inc.,*